Doctors Find welcomes Caulfield Family Medical Practice, in Caulfield North for all your medical and health care needs, book your appointment today.
The philosophy of the Practice is to provide comprehensive and thoughtful medical care to individuals and families. The clinic works hard to keep up to date with the latest medical innovations and to bring you efficient and highly personalised service.
The Practice has been an integral part of the local and general community since established in 1963 by Dr Joseph Cohen and proudly continues to serve multiple generations of family members. The original premises were recently extensively renovated in the existing period style to current standards. The highest quality computerised and medical equipment has been installed throughout the practice in keeping with modern requirements and for the benefit of both our staff and patients. Staff undergo regular professional training, medical staff are vocationally registered and the practice is fully accredited to meet national standards.
The clinic's very experienced male and female doctors offer a full range of services across the entire spectrum of general practice and in their special interest areas. There is also podiatry, optometry and pathology service are all on site. The clinic's highly regarded nursing and administration staff will always endeavour to meet your needs.
• Head clinic for Travel Clinics Australia - fully WHO authorised Travel Medicine Clinic including all Vaccinations, International Certificates, Malaria tablets and Medical kits.
• Older person's health, Women's Health, Preventive Health Checks.
• Child health including Immunisation Service, Developmental Screening, Bed-wetting Clinic, Enuresis Alarm.
• Fragile X Alliance Clinic.
• Skin Cancer Clinic – full skin checks, Molemax Computerised Skin Imaging, Cryotherapy, biopsies and excisions in house.
• Diabetes & Asthma Clinics.
• Hearing testing, ECG, Spirometry, 24 hr holter monitor, 24 hr BP monitor.
• Optometry - General Assessment, Spectacles and Contact Lens onsite, Children's Vision, Diabetes, Digital Retinal Photography, Visual Field Testing.
• Podiatry services for Children and Adults of all ages.
• Melbourne Pathology on site Monday to Friday 9.00am to 12.30pm.
Consultation is by appointment. Urgent cases will be seen on the day. If you require a longer consultation please let our receptionist know.
Communication. A doctor is available during normal surgery hours for emergency advice. The staff are experienced in determining the appropriate response to any phone request. For security and privacy reasons no medical advice or results will ever be given by email or SMS.
We are a private billing practice. Information about our fees and services is available at reception. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours, or failure to attend an appointment will incur a cancellation fee.
Doctors Find welcomes Caulfield Family Medical Practice in Caulfield North VIC 3161 whom offer a fantastic service for your family. Phone today to make an appointment with Caulfield Family Medical Practice.
Here is a list of some of the items to look out for when choosing a doctor of your choice.
A Good Family Doctor.
Australian-trained Doctors of the highest standard.
Doctors who keep up to date with the latest developments and advances in healthcare.
A strong focus in preventative health with regular screening, health checks, immunisations and assistance in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
The highest level of healthcare, with compassion, friendliness and professionalism, for all members of our community.
copyright © 2021 Doctors Find. All rights reserved.